QuickBooks Hosting is a dedicated virtual structure, it enables users with high-level protection against viruses and hackers. Any number of designated users can receive access to shared data by an icon on your local desktop. Users can sign in from any device, anytime, anyplace.
In order to install and configure QuickBooks in the cloud, you require a third-party server hosting provider for QuickBooks of your choice, available in different versions. Before that, you should determine whether your business needs it or not.
Hence, here are some features of QuickBooks Premier Hosting:
- Billing prices are available for Premier Professional, Contractor, Service, and Accountant charges, but not for Premier, Pro, Nonprofit, Manufacturing, Commercial, and Retail. By using QuickBooks Enterprise, you can add around 1 million names of clients, vendors, and workers. Additionally, you can also add 1 million inventory and non-inventory services.
- Companies with QuickBooks cloud hosting plans can manage their accounting, management, and operational activities from remote access devices with multiple cloud accounting functionalities and features. You can also Host QuickBooks in the cloud with competitive Azure Virtual Desktop Pricing.
- If you, your clients, or employees are linked, communicating, or using the same QuickBooks data and files simultaneously, QuickBooks allows several users to access accounting processes to make them more interesting and interactive.
- QuickBooks online version is a user-friendly, secure, and reliable alternative for accessing significant accounting files and data. But still, it does not give most of the necessary functionalities and features those users of the QuickBooks desktop version like CPAs, accountants, and SME business owners, require.
- QuickBooks Enterprise is the variant of desktop software that has both Pro and Premier functions and features. Users can only access QuickBooks Enterprise by signing in with a web browser having support for QuickBooks, which indicates that QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Pro, and QuickBooks Premier have no compatibility.
- By transferring to a hosted QuickBooks desktop plan, you can get additional advantages like unlimited and reliable support, added backup and restore functions, and immediate access to the most advanced features as an element of a subscription. Ledger Systems QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Service enables all QuickBooks desktop products for fast access, more reliable performance, and higher security.
- QuickBooks Desktop for Payroll needs a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise updated to the most advanced support version. Active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Subscription users get the latest versions of QuickBooks tools on a half-yearly basis plan from the buying time of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise till the renewal date, which are automatically upgraded to the version you are using currently.
- Internet access is important for setup changes, backup, recovery included in the enterprise plans like standard Pro, Standard Premium, and Premier subscriptions.
Apps4Rent gives the best services related to QuickBooks Premier Hosting by providing exceptional support and maintenance. Additionally, they also have services for Tenant to Tenant Migration and much more as per your business requirements.