The full title that is BTS will be Bangtan Sonyeodan which is an Korean group with seven members, which was founded in of 2010 in Seoul and first debuted in the year 2013. The band is also called Bangtan Boys. The term Bangtan Sonyeodan in Korean means “Bulletproof Boys Scout”. Seven boys Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook are known under their real names while the other four are well-known for their screen names. They are referred to as V, RM, J-Hope and Suga.
They began as a hip-hop collective, however in time, they’ve embraced diverse styles. They’re well-known because their songs affect people’s lives for example: They are famous for their songs about mental health, bullying in schools, issues of school-going youngsters, or the concept of individualism. The songs they write tend to focus on teens who face problems in Korea.
The first album by BTS includes 2 Cool 4 Skool. The songs on the album have become so popular across South Korea that they have been awarded numerous International Awards and also were recognized as the best album or song of the year, as well as Best Debut artist of the year. The group has performed across the globe and have performed on three world tours within just four years. They are well-known for their live shows and world tours.
As of now, the group is known for four album releases, and they’re also known as the most searched-for boy group for the year of 2019.
BTS was the very first Korean group to be certified by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and was the very first South Korean act to reach first place on the Billboard Global US
The group has sold over twenty million album on Goan Music Chart and back in the year 2019. BTS is believed to be worth greater than $4.65 billion in South Korea’s economy every year, which is 0.3 percent of the nation’s GDP. BTS is the most popular of the 13 foreign tourists who visit South Korea and were cited as one of the major factors in increasing the global sales of music to $19 billion in 2018.
BTS during an interview, stated their motivation and motivation behind their music are Eminem, Kanye West, Drake, Post Malone, and Danger.
BTS can also be influenced numerous psychological, literary and philosophical sources.
Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V and Jungkook, who took the world with their music since their debut in 2013, don’t just enjoy huge popularity, but also make a fortune.
The Richest BTS Member
- When it comes to personal earnings, J-Hope is considered by BTS fans to be the top dancer in BTS is the top performer of the seven. In 2021, the rapper’s earnings were estimated at about $26 million according to the South China Morning Post report.
- It was the popularity of J-Hope’s mixtape solo “Hope World,” which came out in March 2018 which boosted the value of his assets, as the publication reported.
- The song “Daydream” from the project earned him his first No. 1 on the Billboard World Digital Song Sales Chart. Also, he was the one of the BTS member to achieve an individual Hot 100 hit with the track “Chicken Noodle Soup.”
- In the year 2020 his wealth was believed at about 12 million. Thanks to his impressive earnings J-Hope was able buy a luxurious apartment located in Seoul, South Korea, which was estimated at $2.2 million.
- Following J-Hope in the rankings is Suga with an estimated value of $22.5 million.
- Like J-Hope, Suga’s solo mixtapes, which were titled “Agust D” and “D-2,” significantly contributed to his wealth which made Suga the second-richest BTS member in 2021.
- The musician, who is 28, has written more than 70 songs since the age of thirteen, According to news reports.
- In the past, Suga has written and created songs not just in the name of BTS as well as for various other artists as well as international and local. Some of the songs Suga has produced include the IU’s “Eight,” Lee So-ra’s “Song Request” and Halsey’s “Suga’s Interlude.”
- RM, BTS’ leader is the third most wealthy of the seven. The 27-year-old singer is estimated to have a value of $22 million.
When does BTS start?
- BTS released their debut song on June 12 in 2013 they have released tracks and albums on a regular basis since. It’s remarkable when you consider how involved each of the BTS band members are in the process of composing the music. From helping write lyrics , to making tracks.
- Since BTS released their first album, they’ve built up an impressive discography, which contains the two Korean as well as Japanese albums. Every one of BTS’ albums and songs are infused with personal stories and meanings that go behind them.
- Through the entirety of BTS albums it is possible to follow the lives of BTS’ members as they got older and learned how to cope with their constantly changing fame. It is also possible to hear them talk about their lives as a unit, channeling every challenge they brought their way in their work.
- From discussing topics about growing up, the pressures they’ve endured and mental health issues or loss and love facing the pressure of others who try to take them down and learning to accept their own despite all of it They’ve become open book by their songs.
- The primary BTS members BTS who have been composers and producers are RM (Kim Namjoon), Suga (Min Yoongi) as well as J-Hope (Jung Hoseok), though other members have collaborated on songs too. They’ve also been producers for other artists.
Every album of BTS albums in chronological order:
BTS album table of contents by release order:
2 Cool 4 Skool
Skool Luv Affair
Skool Luv Affair: Special Addition
“No More Dream (Japanese album)
BOY IN LUV (Japanese album)
Dark & Wild
Danger (Japanese album)
“Wake Up!” (Japanese album)
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.1
for YOU (Japanese album)
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.2
I NEAR U (Japanese album)
RUN (Japanese album)
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever
Youth (Japanese album)
You Never Walk Alone
Blood Sweat & Tears (Japanese Album)
Love Yourself: Her
Micro Drop CRYSTAL SNOW (Japanese album)
Face Yourself (Japanese album)
Love Yourself: Tear
Love Yourself: Answer
FAKE LOVE/Airplane Pt.2 (Japanese Album)
Map of the Soul: Persona
BTS World Original Soundtrack
Lightings/Boy with Luv (Japanese album)
Map of the Soul: 7
Map of the Soul 7: The Journey (Japanese album)
“Permission To Dance”