What Is The Meaning Of DM?
The Meaning Of DM,
The full form for DM refers to Direct Message. DM can be a popular social media term which allows private messages between members of a social media.
The District Collector, also known by the name of District Magistrate (DM) is the administrative head of district of the bureaucracy within the state of India. The District Magistrate is also responsible for the upkeep in order and law within his district. Magistrate is derived directly from Middle English word magistrate, which means “civil officer in charge of administrating laws”.
The DM full title can be referred to as District Magistrate. The post is also referred to as the District Collector. The applicant must successfully pass the first Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT) following that exam for civil service conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The candidate is required to read the book in terms of general knowledge the constitution, history as well as disaster management.
Abbreviation Of District Magistrate.
What Is The Abbreviation Of District Magistrate?
The Abbreviation Of District Magistrate Of DM.
DM in District Magistrate?
DM office form in full can be found here: District Magistrate. Anyone who hopes to be made a DM will need to appear at the IAS examination (i.e., UPSC Exam) and get a rank among the top 100 students. Once a candidate has achieved an upper rank on the UPSC official government Exam then he/she will be a politician in the Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
- The minimum age for the CSE Exam lies between 21 to 32.
- Age limit varies depending on caste categories.
- OBC maximum age limit is 35.
- The age limit for SC/ST is 37 years old.
- For Disabled Defence personnel who are candidates The maximum age for attempt is 35 .
- For those who are ex-servicemen, the minimum age is 37.
- For people with the benchmark disability or who are economically weaker section The maximum age is 42.
Name of Examination: Civil Services Exam
The stages of Exam Prelims, Mains, Personal interview
Conducting Body: Union Public Service Comm.
Different types of DM:
This is the full meaning of DM in various categories that are provided below. They are popular words that are commonly used in everyday day life.
- District Magistrate District Magistrate DM Full Formula in Police is is a prestigious post in the government , sometimes referred to as District collector. For this position, candidates must take an aptitude exam for civil servants as well as the civil service test. For these exams, the candidate may refer to general knowledge of the constitution, history, and history disaster management, and much more.
- Differentiate Merits:Being recognized can be a good quality: it reflects excellent behavior, a sharp appearance and is a great quality ofreputation for the person. Most of the time, people who are distinguished are older. People who are distinguished are smart, successful and professional and generally have a good reputation.have an impressive reputation.reputation to meet.
- Display message:The Display messages command is used by the user of the display station to display messages that were received at the desired time from the specific person. When messages are displayed in the display, there are options displayed inshown that permit the user to remove any or all of the messages, or to reply to each message.inquiry message.
- Drink Mixer The machine is designed that is used to mix juice or mix something else. It works by using electricity.
- Debit Margin It is a margin that is offered by banks to debit card. Up to a specific margin the debit card holder is able to take money from the account. This margin is known as debit margin.
- deputy manager A deputy manager reports the overall manager of a company and is responsible for supporting with management of themanagement procedures and operational procedures. The duties of a deputy manager vary based upon the particular organization, but there are times when you have to deal with the distribution and budgeting from budgeted resources. Deputy Managers typically work with or support an executive (GM). They are responsible for assuming the role in the event that the GM isn’t present and take on the duties. They help to encourage staff members, take care of administrative tasks, monitor the employees’ performance, and carry out human resource duties such as hiring and evaluating staff performance.
- Disk Management:Disk Management can be an application in Windows that lets you accomplish advanced tasks in storage. Here are some of things Disk Management is nice for to set up the new drive, check out the process of establishing a new drive. to expand a volume space that isn’t already part of the same drive, refer to Expand the volume of a basic volume.
- Device Manager Device Manager shows an image of the hardware you have installed on your system. Utilize this tool when you’re looking to examine and control hardware devices as well as their drivers. This will help you manage and execute the tasks on hardware. It’s a control panel in the Microsoft Window System. It lets users manage and control the hardware that is connected with the PC.
- Document Management Document management frequently referred to by the name the term used to describe Document Management Systems (DMS), is the process of using computer systems and software to help keep track of, store and manage electronic documents and digital images of information that is printed through the use of scanners for documents in the system.
- Digital Meter Digital meters, which is also known”smart meters” or “smart meters” or “advanced meters,” are devices that record automatically water and electric usage within a specific home or property, and electronically transmit that data to the electricity provider regularly. These meters offer secure information to monitor highest usage and also to isolate outages.
- Dark Moon: The term”dark moon” is the name given to the last visible crescent of the waning Moon. The duration of a dark moon can vary between 1.5 to 3.5 days, based on the ecliptic’s latitude. The current usage of astronomy is that the new phase, or aspect of the moon happens during the middle of the dark period, which is when you see the Moon as well as the Sun are in a close relationship in the space.
- deficient material Let me look at the ways it is thatmaterials are frequently “defective.” Defective means more thanjust missing something. It may also mean that the inappropriate material was picked in the beginning of a project , and was utilized in a way that is not appropriate for an application.
Other DM Meaning
|Diabetes Mellitus||Diseases & Conditions|
|Companies & Corporations|
|Dominica||Countries & TLD|
|Doctorate of Medicine||Academic Degrees|
|Dystrophia Myotonica||Diseases & Conditions|
|Doctor of Management||Academic Degrees|
|Disease Management||Diseases & Conditions|
|Data Mining||General Computing|
|Data Management||Ocean Science|
|Direct Marketing||General Business|
|Direct Mail||General Business|
|Decision Maker||Occupation & Positions|
|Dungeon Master||Occupation & Positions|
|Myotonic Dystrophy||Human Genome|
|Data Manipulation||General Computing|
1. How do I find thefull format of DM in WhatsApp ?
The DM means direct message sent in WhatsApp between two acquaintances as well as users of WhatsApp Additionally, WhatsApp offers the option to send a text message privately.
2. How do I find the complete version of DP in English?
The DP complete form is Display image. The most complete form of DM is Direct Message. DM is a social media term allows private messages between members of a social media network. Direct Message (DM) may be used to communicate in a variety of social media applications and is visible only to the sender and the recipient(s). The term is used extensively among social media platforms such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. On Twitter, Twitter website (a free tool for social networking), DM is shortfor direct messages. It’s not uncommon to send tweet (Twitter update) to the person who you follow. You can see DMs on the Messages tab on your profile. You may also want to receive notifications via email of the most recentmessages.
3. What’s the pay of District Magistrate?
The median salary for district magistrates per month is between 50 and 1.5 lakh.
4. Who is more powerful? IAS than DM?
IAS DM full form both IAS as well as DM are both powerful and responsible posts. However, IAS is far more powerful as the DM. IAS and IAS are accountable to the department, but DM is accountable to the district.
5. DM in the government service?
DM officer’s complete version is called District Magistrate.
6. What is the exact version for DM as well as SP?
IAS-Indian Administrative services. DM-District magistrate. IPS-Indian police service. IFS-Indian foreign service.
7. Are DM and Collector the same thing?
The collector may also be known as magistrate, and in certain districts, they are known as deputy commissioner. Thus, district collectors as well as deputy commissioners or district magistrates are the same. District collectors are an official of the Indian administrative service, and is appointment is granted by the state government.
8. Who is the DM of India?
DM-Profile. Name:-Shri Abhishek Prakash (I.A.S.)
9. Who is able to suspend DM?
No. District collectors cannot detain even a constable, if the police commander(read the sp/ssp) from the district isn’t in agreement. A DM/Dc is able to suspend any officer of class 3 of any department within his district, excluding police officials . That’s why the position of SP becomes so vital.
10.What is the role of a DM?
DM is the sole person accountable for the maintenance of law and order in the state, and has the power to call for any necessary action , in accordance to the code of criminal procedure. The judicial function and responsibility of the DM have been severely diminished because of the division of powers between the judiciary and executive.
Who is the very first DM to be a DM in India?
Romesh Chandra Dutt
I Hope We Had Covered Your All Queries Regarding
- DM Full Form In English?
- What Is Fullform Of DM?
- What Is Long-Form Of DM?
- What Is Abbreviation Of District Magistrate?
- District Magistrate Abbreviation In English?
- What Is Short Form Of DM?
- DM Meaning In English?
- What Is Meaning Of DM?
- Definition Of DM?
- DM Full Form?
I’m sure you’ve grasped the DM full title in various categories. It is common knowledge DM in police, medical district magistrate, send DM to an order, DM in Instagram and much more.