In a state that has an estimated population of 3.34 crores as of the Census in the year 2011 Census the state has an incredible 7.92 million ticket sales are made each week in Kerala which makes it one of the main sources of tax-free revenue. A significant portion of the income is used to meet the expenses of the state’s social welfare programs.
As per the Kerala Economic Review, 2018, the increase in non-tax revenues as a percentage of the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) from 2013-14 in Kerala can be attributed to an increase in the gross revenue from lotteries. The revenue generated by the lottery sales in the state increased from 13.4 percent in the 1980-81 period to 38.39 percent in 2000-01 and then to 80.49 percent in 2016-17.
According to information from the directorate for state lottery The lottery’s revenue in the the financial year 2018-19 was 9,276 crore, an increase from the previous year’s Rs 8,977 crore prior fiscal. In the previous fiscal, the profit was $1,673 crore. The revenue forecast for this year is around Rs 11,800 crore.
Sources say there’s an astronomical increase in the amount of tickets sold and printed. “If 60 lakh tickets were printed in 2016 this year, that number has increased to 1.32 crore. There are no unsold tickets. Presently, there are six weekly tickets available, all of them equally well-loved.”
According to the sources according to sources, of the 14 districts of the state the majority of business is located in Palakkad along with Thrissur. In Palakkad an official told the people from neighboring Tamil Nadu also come every each day to purchase tickets.
- What is the reason you should buy a Kerala Lottery Ticket?
- How do I check Karunya KR 533 lottery results:
- Kerala Lottery Result Today, Winners List & Winning Numbers
- Different types that are used in weekly Kerala Lotteries
- A Kerala State Bumper Lotteries
- How can I check Kerala Lottery Result?
- Use these instructions to check the draw results Kerala Life Vishu Bumper Jackpot BR79 lucky draw:
- Alternatives of Kerala Lottery
- Jackpot Results FAQs
- The right place to look at what happened to the Jackpot Outcome?
- When will the Jackpot Outcomes be announced?
- What is the totally distinct KL Jackpot Outcome Chart obtainable?
What is the reason you should buy a Kerala Lottery Ticket?
A Vinod an auctioneer in Thiruvananthapuram said that people across the both economic and social spectrums purchase tickets. He added: “I have government officials who spend between Rs 30 and 50 on tickets each day. Sometimes, they get small wins, which will make them put their money into their luck on a daily basis. A lot of people don’t disclose this to their families. The majority of my clients are over 40.”
Vinod claimed that he sells 400 tickets per year on an average.
In addition to being a reliable source of income in the public sector, officials also claim that lotteries create jobs, such as for disabled people which make up a significant portion of ticket sellers.
Based on the Kerala State Lottery Agents and Lottery Sellers Welfare Fund Board the number of agents or sellers is growing with the increase in ticket sale. S Kaneshyas, member of the Board stated that at the time that the CPI(M)-led LDF government assumed office in 2016 There were 38,000 registered sellers. According to Kaneshyas, the number is at least 70,000. “Of these, at least 55,000 are engaged in the selling/agencies business She said.
10% of the prize money is used as an agent’s fee and 30% income tax is imposed on the rest. If a ticket is that do not win, the agent receives a specific percent of the sale price. If a ticket is priced at 30 rupees an agent receives an amount of 5.80 as per the official explanation.
If you’re looking for Kerala Lottery results You are on the The Correct place. Lottery is a very well-known game in the Kerala State. Kerala.
There are 13 states in India which allow lottery in all of them. Kerala is just one of the states. Additionally, the Lottery System Successfully Run By State Government since the 2nd November of 1967.
There are six lotteries that run from Monday to Saturday . Those who take part will be awarded with this prize. Kerala Jackpot.
The prize money isn’t the same in every lottery.
Seven weekly lottery draws are run through the Kerala State Lottery Department now. The draw takes place at 3:00pm each daily on the Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram. Alongside daily lottos Kerala State runs several seasonally-based lotteries called ‘bumper: Xmas, Summer, Vishu, Monsoon, Thiruvonam and Pooja.
How do I check Karunya KR 533 lottery results:
Kerala State Lotteries Department announced the Karunya KR 530 lottery results on its official website, keralalotteriesresults.in. Kerala Lottery results will be available from today at 3:00 pm. Results from the Kerala lottery results are available by the Kerala Government Gazette.
Winners of the lottery need to return the winning ticket to the company within 30 days from the end of the time. If you fail to return the ticket, you are not eligible to receive the prize.
Kerala Lottery Result Today, Winners List & Winning Numbers
Different types that are used in weekly Kerala Lotteries
- Win Win
- Sthree Sakthi
- Karunya Plus
A Kerala State Bumper Lotteries
- Santa New Year Christmas Bumper
- Summer Bumper
- Vishu Bumper
- Monsoon Bumper
- Thiruvonam Bumper
- Pooja Bumper
How can I check Kerala Lottery Result?
Kerala Lottery is a recognized lottery operated by Kerala State Lotteries Department. State Lotteries Department releases different lotteries’ results each day. If you are interested in checking the current Kerala lottery results, then you can do so using the steps listed below. In addition the most recent numbers for results are updated every day on this page.
- The first step is to visit the official site of the department. Kerala State Lotteries Department
- On the Result View section of the main menu select the Result link.
- The Latest Lottery Draw Results section will appear right in front of your eyes.
- Select the day the date you wish to verify the results.
- The Kerala Lottery Result The PDF will be available.
- You are now able to compare your ticket number to the numbers provided.
Use these instructions to check the draw results Kerala Life Vishu Bumper Jackpot BR79 lucky draw:
- Step 1: Open any browser and go to the official website of Kerala State Lottery or follow the link at www.keralalotteries.com
- Step 2. Step 2: You’ll be taken to the official home page of the Kerala lottery state website. The Kerala lottery results will be displayed across your display. Simply click the link
- Step 3. On a brand new page, click the Kerala Life Vishu Bumper Jackpot 2021 BR 79 Lottery results link
- Step 4. Page with results that lists the winners of lottery tickets will appear on your screen.
If you see that your number is on the list of winners it is your responsibility to confirm the winning numbers, and then submit your winning ticket in the Kerala Government Gazette. You may claim the mentioned prizes by submitting your information to the relevant lottery department, along with authentic identification document. The verification must take place within 30 days after the announcement of the results.
Alternatives of Kerala Lottery
- Raja Rani Coupon Result
- सट्टा मटका कल्याण रिजल्ट
- Chetak Result
- Satta King
- Raja Rani Coupon Result
- Kalyan Guessing
- Matka Guessing
Jackpot Results FAQs
The right place to look at what happened to the Jackpot Outcome?
The Jackpot Outcomes on our web page.
When will the Jackpot Outcomes be announced?
KL Jackpot Outcome may be released at 12:30, 10:30, 11:30, 1:30, 3:30 5:30, 6:30, or 7:30
What is the totally distinct KL Jackpot Outcome Chart obtainable?
There are many different KL Jackpot Outcome Charts like Kerala Month-to-month Chart Month-to-month Charts, February Yearly Charts and the Weekly charts for 2021.
- Are there any ways to examine results from earlier?
You can check the previous results on our site.