Gaurav Taneja, also known as Flying Beast is an Indian YouTuber, commercial pilot, and nutritionist. In twenty-one, Gaurav Taneja had an estimated wealth of around $2million. He is famous for his YouTube videos about Fitness, Gaming and his everyday life videos. He has also worked as an airline pilot for over nine years. Recently, he was in the spotlight when he raised concerns about the safety of pilots working for Air Asia airlines after which was dismissed from his position.
He currently runs three Youtube channels “Flying Beast”, “Fit Muscle TV” and “Rasbhari Ke Papa”. He posts travel and everyday life vlogs on Flying Beast and fitness content on the Fit Muscle TV and live streaming of games on Rasbhari Ke Papa.
Gaurav Taneja Wiki/Biography
Born on 9 July 1986, Gaurav Taneja’s age is 34 Years as of 2021. He was born and raised to a middle-class household that hails from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. He adheres to the Hindu religion and has the Indian nationality.
He attended his primary school at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayain Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh. Following that, he enrolled himself in the Indian Institute for Technology in Kharagpur, West Bengal in 2008 from which he completed his graduate course in electrical engineering.
From the time he was a child, he was interested in nutrition and health and, during his college days the renowned athlete was known for his bodybuilding skills. This is why he made the decision to pursue a profession in the same area by giving tips to others via his channel on YouTube.
|Full Name||Gaurav Taneja|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date of Birth||9 July 1986|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Profession||Youtuber, Vlogger and Nutritionist|
|First YouTube Video||Is Aamir Khan’s Dangal Movie Transformation Natural? in FitMuscle Television (2016)|
|School||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur|
|College / University||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
Family, Girlfriend and Relationships
The nutritionist is from a middle-class family from Uttar Pradesh, India. At present, he lives at Dubai, United Arab Emirates and New Delhi, India with his family.
The name of his father is Yogendra Kumar Taneja who is an ex-bank officer who retired.
Her name was Bharti Taneja, who works as a school teacher.
He has a sibling, his sister Swati Taneja Bhatia. She is married.
Gaurav Taneja’s marriage status has been confirmed as married. The couple is Ritu Taneja, who is an air pilot for an airline in the domestic market.
The couple was married on 5th February, 2015 in front of their family members as well as other close relatives.
The couple also have a daughter, whose surname is Kaira (Ras Bhari) and was born on May 18, 2018.
The couple had a cute bond and tease their partners by calling one another “Mota”. Gaurav also mocks his wife and teases her calling her”Morning Person” “Morning Person”.
|Father Name||Yogendra Kumar Taneja|
|Mother Name||Bharti Taneja|
|Sister Name||Swati Taneja|
|Wife Name||Ritu Taneja|
|Children||Kaira aka Ras Bhari|
The bodybuilder and nutritionist is a true fitness fan who has a very healthy and robust body build up. He stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. His body weight is close to 90 kilos. He did not have any tattoos or tattoos on his body.
He is very muscular with a strong body-build, based on his measurements for his chest is 41 inches long and his waist is 36 inches and his biceps are 17 inches. He is stylish and black in color hair, and has sparkling black star-like eyes.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 171 cmin meters: 1.71 m
in feet inches: 5′ 7″
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 92 kg
in pounds: 202 lbs
- Gaurav began the career of a YouTuber who uploaded his tips for bodybuilding as well as nutrition-related videos. He has three YouTube channels, which are “Flying Beast”, “Fit Muscle TV” and “Rasbhari Ke Papa”.
- He has more than 13 years working in fitness, and since his time in college, he was able to work out and share his knowledge with other people.
- Flying Beast is a travel and everyday life vlogging channel in which Gaurav as well as his spouse upload the videos they make about traveling. On this channel, he also talks about his life experiences with his followers and creates fascinating and unique vlogs that you can view on the internet. He has uploaded nearly 638 videos to the Flying Beast channel and has more than 4.7 million users. Fit Muscle TV is his second channel where offers helpful advice on building muscle and nutritional values. People who are extremely fond of bodybuilding and gyms will find his vlog fascinating since he’s unique from the rest and his suggestions and advice prove to be highly effective. He has uploaded more than 326 videos on his YouTube channel, and has more than 2 million viewers. Pilot
- In 2011 He was a member of CAE Madrid, Madrid, Spain (Flight School) to learn about A320 type ratings.
- After the training was completed after which he began working as the first officer for IndiGo. He was promoted to captain in 2014. served as captain at Indigo.
- In the year 2019, in 2019, he was hired by Air Asia airlines as a pilot. He was recently dismissed from his position because he voiced his concerns in the media and social websites about their irresponsible conduct concerning the safety of Air Asia’s pilots.
- In the year 2020, he received the Great Visioners Awards.
Recently, Gaurav issued a major announcement, in which he said that his airline “Air Asia” is neglecting the safety measures that they must take to ensure the safety of their pilots, passengers and their aircraft.
After the statement “Air Asia” airlines sacked Gaurav from his position and denied his accusations. However, Gaurav bravely voiced his opinion in print media as well in social media on the issue, and received huge support from other people as well as his followers.
He also mentioned that his employer did not allow the pilots to use sick leave if they fell ill, and that the airlines did not follow any of the guidelines set by the government during the Covid-19 incident. The DGCA is deciding to launch an investigation into the matter and will decide on the matter as soon as is feasible.
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Residence Address||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Facts and Information
- The bodybuilder shared his passions often, since he loves bodybuilding, traveling and cricket.
- He frequently participates in bodybuilding contests and also won competitions at the national level.
- He is a lover of traveling with his family and friends . He often shared his travel images with his fans through his channel YouTube.
- He’s a foodie and often ate delicious food such as “Jalebee”, “Omelet”, “Peanut Butter”, “Shahi Paneer” and “Butter Chicken.
- He’s also an “Chai Lover” who used to drink tea a lot and even carried tea bags when travelling.
- His top celebrities include Tom Cruise, Addison Rae, Alia Bhatt as well as Disha Patani.
- He has a lot of close friends that also made YouTube videos such as Gaurav Chaudhary Bhuvan Bam as well as Ranveer Allahbadia.
- He had the privilege of meeting many celebrities such as Barack Obama (Ex-US President) as well as many other famous names.
- He was also featured in the pages of one of the most prestigious magazine, MensXP.
- He owns a large collection of luxurious cars and is living the high life. His collection of cars include Volvo V90, BMW and Fortuner.
- Also, the YouTuber uploads clips of him having fun with his child. The “Chicklu O Chicklu” dance video featuring his daughter is extremely popular on the internet.